- What do I need to bring?
- ・Clothes which you don’t mind getting wet (Material which is easy to dry are recommended, such as swimming costume instead of underwear)
- ・Sport sandals with heels or other shoes which you don’t mind getting wet
- ・We recommend you to wear glasses strap or goggles if you are wearing glasses or contact lenses.
- ・There are no shampoo at the hot springs. Please bring with you.
- *There are soaps.
*We have rental shoes which you can rent for 200 yen.
- I don’t know how to get there…
- If you are coming by car, please call us after you got off at Hitoyoshi Interchange. Please also refer to a simple map on our website’s “Getting here” page. If you are travelling by JR or bus, please let us know upon reservation. We will come and pick you up from HItoyoshi Station or Hitoyoshi Interchange.
- Do you have a beginner’s course?
- No! But we will first make you get used to the water at a place where the waves are calm, then gradually row to a place where the waves are rough. There will be a brief introduction, so everyone will be able to have fun on the day regardless of beginner or expert♪
- What happens on a rainy day??
- It will be on even if it rains. However, it will be cancelled if we decide that it is too dangerous to go ahead. In a case of cancellation, we will try our best to contact you by the day before the tour. We will give you a priority to book your tour on another day to suit your convenience.