Easy short course
Limited to 20 places only on weekends and holidays! This half-day course is something you can easily enjoy. You can choose either a gentle course or a hard course. The gentle course is recommended for the beginners, families and those who wants to enjoy nature slowly. The hard course is recommended for those who wants to pick the best and enjoy rafting.
- Short course
- Weekends and holidays (1-20 people)
- 5,500 yen
- Assembling time: 8:30
- Get change/preparation time
- Go to the river
- Goal (estimate)
- Shower/hot spring
- Periodevery May to October
- Diving from a rocky area
- Play like Tarzan using a rope
- Lots of fun including climbing a steam which is well-known for its clear water!!
- *There are some activities which may not be available depending on the situation.
- You can enjoy swimming, diving from rocky area, and small stream climbing upon request.
- We will have at least 1 or 2 reliable guides, who are specialists on Kumagawa River, on a boat to safely support everyone.
- Strict safety standards that are only possible with the members of RAJ (Rafting Association of Japan) and KRA (Kumagawa Rafting Association).
- We took Rescue 3 course, which aims to develop professionals in water rescue.
Things which are included in all courses
- Life jacket, helmet and wetsuits
- Insurance, guide fee, shower, hot spring, pickup within the course
- Summer equipment
- Spring and autumn equipment
Things you need to bring
- T-shirt (synthetic fibre is recommended) and shorts on top of a swimsuit (or underwear which you don’t mind getting wet), a pair of shoes which you don’t mind getting wet (we also rent them)
- Health insurance car (in case of emergency)
- Glasses strap or goggle if you are wearing glasses or contact lenses
- Towel and toiletries (There are no shampoo at the hot springs. There are soaps)
- 2-6 days before30% of the participation fee
- The day before50% of the participation free
- On the day100% of the participation fee