Valuable all-round course
Thrilling rafting down a rapid stream and playing at a part of the river where the current is gentle! You can fully enjoy Kumagawa River♪Let’s go on an adventure together!
- All-round course
- Weekdays (1-20 people/21 people or more)
- Weekends and holidays (1-20 people/21 people or more)
- 7,700 yen/7,200 yen
- Assembling time: 11:30
- Get change/preparation time
- Go to the river
- Goal (estimate)
- Shower/hot spring
- Periodevery May to October
- For agesbetween 10 to around 60
- Diving from a rocky area
- Play like Tarzan using a rope
- Lots of fun including climbing a steam which is well-known for its clear water!!
- *There are some activities which may not be available depending on the situation.
- You can enjoy swimming, diving from rocky area, and small stream climbing upon request.
- We will have at least 1 or 2 reliable guides, who are specialists on Kumagawa River, on a boat to safely support everyone.
- Strict safety standards that are only possible with the members of RAJ (Rafting Association of Japan) and KRA (Kumagawa Rafting Association).
- We took Rescue 3 course, which aims to develop professionals in water rescue.
Things which are included in all courses
- Life jacket, helmet and wetsuits
- Insurance, guide fee, shower, hot spring, pickup within the course
- Summer equipment
- Spring and autumn equipment
Things you need to bring
- T-shirt (synthetic fibre is recommended) and shorts on top of a swimsuit (or underwear which you don’t mind getting wet), a pair of shoes which you don’t mind getting wet (we also rent them)
- Health insurance car (in case of emergency)
- Glasses strap or goggle if you are wearing glasses or contact lenses
- Towel and toiletries (There are no shampoo at the hot springs. There are soaps)
- 2-6 days before30% of the participation fee
- The day before50% of the participation free
- On the day100% of the participation fee