Characteristics of ABC
- Fun BBQ at the fashionably renovated BBQ area♪
- Enjoy outdoor in style♪ We have a Coleman stove!
- Equipped with toilet!
- We have mouthwash that you can use after eating BBQ♪
- We get the BBQ meat from Butcher Yamamoto, which runs Yakiniku Gyusha♪ These meats are so yummy♪
- There are 6 showers and 2 toilets in the female shower room!
- You can see yourself in the big mirror! We provide not only shampoo, conditioner and body soap but also sunblock, cotton buds, body cream and all-in-one gel etc.
We will take plenty of photos
- We will follow you for the whole day from the hill! (Single-lens camera)
- We will take fun shots on the boat! (Waterproof camera)
- CDR full of wonderful shots from the day only costs 1,000 yen! If you buy one, you can share it wit everyone in your group♪
- Specious car park You can park bus too♪
- You can also enjoy the waiting time playing with toys and face painting♪
- We have plenty of wetsuit, helmet and rental shoes♪
- You might get ABC’s signature pancake if you are lucky.
- We sell smoothie full of vitamins!
- Our humorous staff
Particular about safety
- We all obtained RAJ licence (except trainees)
A senior guide (who holds RAJ license for more than 3 years and has experience of more than 100 trips) will accompany with you as the top leader on each tour.
- Ground staff will be watching so that they can act fast in case of emergencies.
- In addition to the main guide, a sub guide will accompany you on the boat. The sub guide will be able to protect our customers if something happens to the main guide.
- We took Rescue 3 course (rapid stream rescue).
- We received many awards from the fire/rescue department on countless occasions.
- Only those who received dozens of trainings and passed a strict internal exam will make a debut as a guide.
- We check whether there are no inadequate equipment before every tour.
- We have safety meeting before and after tours.
- Booking and enquiry by telephone